Advanced Lactation Workshop for Doulas
10:00 AM-4:30 PM EST
Take your basic lactation, nursing and feeding knowledge and expand upon it with this amazing new 1 day workshop!
Tanya Wills, CNM, IBCLC has been helping new parents with lactation and feeding for years - she has seen just about everything!
We will have some favorite and common scenarios for you to work through with other doulas so we can learn how to approach these common problems in advance.
Learn to approach your client's lactation and feeding questions in a way that makes sense. Get some real tools and techniques you can use!
Let's get together . . .
- I wish I knew more about lactation and feeding.
- I have a client with sore nipples, but aren't they supposed to be sore?
- I have a client who says it hurts a little but shouldn't it never hurt?
- I have a client who thinks she doesn't have enough milk.
- I wish I knew what questions to ask and how to know if they need a lactation consultant.
- I took the Lactation and Feeding Basics class for my certification but I wish I knew more about specific cases.
- I feel like I can't help my clients with nursing problems.
BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ doulas always receive special pricing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your code.