Lactation Case Studies
With Tanya Wills, CNM, IBCLC
Dates: (Each date offers a different set of case studies)
- Part 1 - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Part 2 - Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Time: 6:00-9:00 p.m.
Location: 106th Street and Columbus Avenues
Let's get together . . .
- I wish I knew more about lactation and feeding.
- I have a client with sore nipples, but aren't they supposed to be sore?
- I have a client who says it hurts a little but shouldn't it never hurt?
- I have a client who thinks she doesn't have enough milk.
- I wish I knew what questions to ask and how to know if they need a lactation consultant.
- I took the Lactation and Feeding Basics class for my certification but I wish I knew more about specific cases.
- I feel like I can't help my clients with nursing problems.
Tanya Wills, CNM, IBCLC has been helping new parents with lactation and feeding for years - she has seen just about everything! We will have some favorite and common scenarios for you to work through with other doulas so we can learn how to approach these common problems in advance. Learn to approach your clients lactation and feeding questions in a way that makes sense. Get some real tools and techniques you can use!